Chocolate mousse. Find Deals on Chocolate Mousse Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. Promote a Healthy Immune Response with Supplements Formulated by a Physician. With the easy pulse of an electric blender, this rich, brandy-enhanced chocolate mousse can be whipped up in a jiffy.
Don't be intimidated—if you've ever heated milk on the stove to make a cup of hot chocolate, you'll find the basic cooking principles for chocolate mousse to be very similar. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. You can have Chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- You need 150 of grm coarsely chopped(75% dark chocolate).
- It’s 350 ml of whipping cream (cold).
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- You need 30 of grm sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate.. Chill metal mixing bowl and mixer beaters in freezer. Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel. Whisk together yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a metal bowl until combined well, then add hot cream in a slow stream.
Chocolate mousse instructions
- On low heat melt chocolate in a large bowl set over a bain marie or in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat.Add cocoa powder and vanilla extract.Mix well and keep aside..
- Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks. Keep aside at room temperature..
- Whisk egg whites to soft peaks.Gradually add sugar and continue whisking until firm..
- Fold the egg whites into the melted chocolate.When the whites are completely incorporated, fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into individual bowls or glasses. Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired..
- Cover the mousse and refrigerate until set..
- Serve cold..
Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked.