Chocolate dates pudding. Find Deals on Chocolate Dates in Groceries on Amazon. The pudding is not very sweet, so add as many dates as you'd like, keeping in mind that the more dates, the thicker this becomes. All this needs after quick prep is an overnight chill for that perfect pudding-mousse consistency.
Eat immediately, or store in the refrigerator up to a day. (Pudding gets watery the longer it is sitting. Either buy the dates pre-chopped or chop your own, but be sure to remove the seeds while chopping. Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding "Five stars for a humble, homemade chocolate pudding. You can have Chocolate dates pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate dates pudding
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa.
- It’s 2 cups of Thick Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Ground Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped Cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dates and nuts.
- It’s of Nuts 1 /2 cup.
- Prepare of Nutmeg1/4.
- You need of Small chocolate.
Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding "This is a keeper! To reheat a frozen sticky date pudding, either let it defrost naturally to room temperature, then reheat it, or use the defrost settings on your microwave, then reheat to your liking. Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue whisking for a couple minutes until the pudding is thickened. Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the chocolate or vanilla extract.
Chocolate dates pudding step by step
- In a cooking pot take all purpose flour,cocoa,sugar and cornflour..
- Mix in milk and stir well..
- Put the wok on gas at slow flame and stir continuosly..
- Add dates and nuts. Add butter.Put off the gas as soon as it melts..
- Transfer the content into a pot and freeze it for an hour..
- Put some whipped cream and grate some cjocolateand nutmeg over the pudding..
- Serve chilled..
Pour the pudding into a bowl and press plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding so a skin doesn't form. Refrigerate for an hour or two until chilled. If blending, you can sweeten later with maple syrup or dates. In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the Chocolate Chia pudding and blend until smooth. Yup, it's the New Year, time to revamp your diet for improved health and vitality.