Caramel Chocolate Mousse. Save Big on Top Vitamin and Supplement Brands. Top with one-third of the mousse mixture. Drizzle over enough sauce to cover the mousse.
Fold in the remaining whites just until no streaks of white remain. Its light and creamy but rich with caramel flavor. It can serve four with large servings, but is really enough for six reasonable portions! You can have Caramel Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whippung cream, cold.
- Prepare 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 16 of Lindor Caramel filled Truffled.
Add remaining whipped cream and gently fold, just until combined. Scoop mousse with a spoon dipped in a hot water. Remove from the heat; whisk in chocolate until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
Caramel Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Melt truffles in a microwave safe bowl just until melted. It takes only about 25 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat cream until it holds its shape.
- In another bowl beat marscapone, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Combine cooled to room temperature melted truffles into marscapone and blend.
- Fold truffle/marscapone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions and fold in until uniform in color.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a whole truffle.
- Spoon ito decorative glasses and refrigerate at least 2 hours to set up before serving.
For caramel mousse, beat remaining cream in a large bowl until it begins to thicken. The caramel comes through very strongly resulting in a less chocolate forward mousse than is traditional. I inadvertently doubled the salt and this was fine. The result was salty but given the. In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff.