Firm Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long. It will be set in as little as an hour, but four hours will give you nice, firm mousse, perfect for. For a thicker mousse-like or pie.
This Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake has chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, and chocolate & white Once the whole cake is firm, you're ready to go! I topped the cake with some chocolate curls and a. "My mousse is too firm or too liquid." Have you used chocolate that has the cocoa content given in the recipe? If necessary, change the weight of the chocolate you are using according to its cocoa. You can have Firm Chocolate Mousse using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Firm Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 1000 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 400 grams of chocolate of choice.
- Prepare 7-8 of Gelatine sheets (depending on firmness of choice).
If you love creamy, rich, dark chocolate, then Mousse Au Chocolat is for you. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Chocolate mousse made according to Julia Child's recipe.
Firm Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Whip half of your heavy cream (500 ml) untill it has a thickness of yoghurt and set aside in the fridge and soak the gelatine sheets in cold water..
- Pour the other half in a pan and heat it up untill it has reached the boiling point and bubbles and steam start to form..
- Put the chocolate of choice in the heated cream and stir it with a whisk untill the chocolate it fully disolved..
- After the chocolate is disolved put in the gelatine sheets and stir it in with a spatulata or spoon and set aside and let it cool down untill you can put your finger in it untill its slightly cold and doesn't hurt at all..
- Mix the cream and chocolate mixture with the whisked cream with a spatula and fold it in without beating out too much air..
- Pour it in cups and let it set in the fridge untill it is firm. (I used half a recipe on the picture in smaller cups).
- Optional: You can leave the mousse in a big bowl and let it set, then beat all air out of it and put it in cups so you get a think chocolate crème..
- Enjoy :)!.
It smells enticingly alcoholic, and sets much firmer than David's mousse, but it's overpoweringly sweet and. This One-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe Is Pure Magic. I will whisk it just a little bit firmer than the mousse texture we prefer, and stop having to worry. Everyone's made this dish their own – from Nigella's chocolate and olive oil mousse to Mary Berry's I first came across a version of this voluptuously soft, rich chocolate mousse at one of my favourite. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover.