Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can have Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 200 grams of 70% or 80% Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 300 ml of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Get eggs ready by separating the yokes from the whites.
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second bursts and till chocolate is melted but just before chocolate is melted add the butter and mix once chocolate and butter are melted add yokes and mix till combined set aside to cool.
- Whip cream.
- Whip egg whites just before you get stiff peaks add sugar and salt keep whipping till stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream in to the whites and than add the chocolate mixture in to the boll and keep folding till it's all well combined.
- Get mousse mixture and add in to a serving dish of choice and put in the fridge and let set for 12 – 24hrs (24hrs is best).
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).