Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles. Not one, but TWO awesome recipes for you today! Lady-bug, lady-bug, Fly away home, Your house is on fire, Your children will burn. *** Charles Madison Curry and Erle Elsworth Clippinger wrote, "These lines, common in similar form to many countries, are said by children when they throw the beautiful little insect into the air to make it take flight." Christmas Pudding People – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Available in English or French* Christmas Pudding Paul and Christmas Pudding Penny have the best job in the world. They work for Santa at the North Pole and are in charge of making the yummiest Christmas puddings.
Christmas Snowman and birds eat sunflower seeds. — Video by GalinaBondarenko. Video "Christmas snowman and birds" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Your Christmas dinner deserves a magnificent conclusion, and the choicest fruits and months of preparation have gone into our slow-matured puddings. You can cook Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles
- You need 300 grams of dark or milk eating chocolate , broken into pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coffee flavoured liqueur , optional.
- You need 1/3 cup of thickened cream.
- It’s 300 grams of white chocolate melts.
- It’s 1 of icing gel pens and lollies of your choice to decorate truffles.
- Prepare 1 of some pretzels , broken up to use as arms ..
We can't find products matching the selection. Christmas Signs Country Christmas Christmas Snowman Winter Christmas Christmas Time Christmas Decorations Christmas Ornaments Diy Snowman Decorations Christmas Pizza. The top countries of suppliers are India, China, and Hong. This Christmas pudding alternative swaps that fruit and boozy soaked sponge for a rich, soft chocolate sponge instead.
Ladybirds Christmas Snowman and Christmas Pudding Truffles instructions
- Place the eating chocolate and cream into a heatproof bowl and place in microwave on high for short 45 or 30 second bursts , stirring after each burst , until completely melted and smooth . Once melted add the liqueur and stir to combine . Cover and chill for at least 3 hours or until firm ..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and chill ..
- Once chocolate mix is firm , take about a tablespoon full of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a ball shape then place it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray , then take between a tablespoon and a teaspoon sized full of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a smaller sized ball shape and set it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray , now take about a teaspoonful of the mixture and roll it between your palms to create a smaller sized ball and set it onto the chilled baking paper lined tray also , repeat with remaining mixture till all mixture is used . Chill for at least 1 hour or until firm ..
- Once truffle balls are firm , melt the white chocolate melts until melted and smooth . Then one at a time , i used i fork and spoon to help , dip the chocolate balls into the melted white chocolate and roll to coat all over then set back into the chilled baking paper lined tray and repeat with all remaining chocolate balls and melted white chocolate , then chill for about 30 minutes or until set ..
- Once set starting with the largest ball , leaving it as base , drop a drop of melted white chocolate onto the top of the large ball then place the second sized white chocolate ball intop and hold down for a few seconds or until it sets , now add a drop of melted white chocolate ontop of the second ball and then place the smallest ball ontop and hold down for a few second till it sets (creates the Snowmans body), recreate with most but leave a few balls as single balls as they will become Christmas puddings ..
- Dip remaining single chocolate truffles into the melted white chocolate to coat them set aside with the snowman rounds to set , once set decorate with icing gel pens to create holly and berries , and leave chilled to set fully ..
- Using your icing gel pens and lollies , decorate the Snowman with eyes , buttons , nose , hat , arms etc . Then set them back into the fridge to set and store . With the remaining few single balls left , using your icing gel pens decorate with holly patterns to represent a Christmas pudding , set in the fridge to set and store ..
- Take the pretzel sticks and brake them in half them dip one end into the melted chocolate and stick onto the snowman for arms , then cut some marshmallows into quarters and stick one quarter piece onto the does of the pretzel arms so to make hands ..
- Once fully set , serve cold and enjoy . :-).
- NOTE : can be made up to a week ahead stored in an airtight container in the fridge ..
- NOTE : if not using the liqueur increase the cream to half a cup ..
Decorate with Maltesers galore, drizzle in white chocolate and top with glacé cherries and glitter to make it look like a real Christmas pudding. This dessert would make the perfect centre. Quinces add a delicious fragrance if you can get hold of them. Let puddings cool before removing greaseproof paper and covering tightly with cling film and lid. Master the tradition of making boiled Christmas pudding with this detailed recipe on baking, wrapping and storing your pud.