Strawberry pudding. The Best Strawberry Pudding Recipes on Yummly Strawberry Pudding, Strawberry Pudding, Chocolate Bread Pudding With Strawberries. This is the strawberry's answer to banana pudding!
Have you ever wanted to make pudding and realized you have no premix? Well, the truth is you don't need it. This chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, strawberry pudding. You can cook Strawberry pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry pudding
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 packages of cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 10 grams of china grass or agar agar.
- You need 1 cup of strawberries.
DIRECTIONS Add remaining ingredients and process at high speed until strawberries are pureed. Pour into eight dessert dishes and chill until set. Perfect for the crowd at your next picnic, this recipe is a light twist on traditional banana pudding. Chia seed puddings are all the rage these days, and for good reason.
Strawberry pudding instructions
- Bring milk to boil. Once it start to boil,Add fresh cream and condensed milk stir well then add 1/2 cup sugar and stir well.
- Boil 1/2 cup water then add china grass to it stir well until china grass dissolves completely. Pour these into the milk mixture using a strainer ( to avoid lumps stir well while adding) then add some fresh cut strawberries into it. Move these to a pudding tray. Refrigerate it for few minutes..
- Add 1 cup or finely choped strawberries with 1 cup of white sugar in another vessel. Boil it for 10 min..
- Take out the pudding and spread this strawberry sauce over the pudding and keep in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
This is a very quick pudding recipe with chia seeds. No cooking, no fuss, my kind of recipe in the summer. I add strawberry puree, raspberry puree, etc., depending on the availability of fresh fruit. [clickToTweet tweet="Baked Strawberry Semolina Pudding. It's semolina pudding, but not as The strawberries bake up to a soft and saucy perfection and the thick, baked semolina pudding becomes. Think of quinoa pudding as a delicious whole-grain cousin of tapioca pudding.