Chocolate mousse. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can cook Chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse
- You need 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 60 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 200 ml of sweet cream.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Dark chocolate and espresso add the slightly bitter notes needed to balance this easy chocolate mousse recipe. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved. This chocolate mousse can be used to fill cakes or tarts.
Chocolate mousse instructions
- Melt chocolate over a water bath. Cool it down..
- Beat the egg whites in a firm meringue..
- Mix together egg yolks with sugar. Add cocoa powder..
- Gradually add melted chocolate and whipped sweet cream to the egg mixture..
- Slowly and gently stir meringue in egg mixture to get creamy and lightly mixture..
- Gently pour chocolate foam into small cups..
- Put the chocolate mousse in the refrigerator for 3 hours..
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. How To Make Mousse Au Chocolat (French Chocolate Mousse).