Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan). There's coconut flan which is very popular with a flavorful twist, and then there is cheese flan which is made with cream cheese. Silky smooth, lush, slightly dense…the cream cheese adds a mild tang which keeps this flan from becoming too sweet. Finishing it off is a dripping caramel syrup that takes.
This is the best flan you will ever taste. The cream cheese takes away the egginess that most flan's have. Close to a traditional puertorrican flan! You can cook Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan)
- You need 1 can of Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Condense Milk.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 dash of canela.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Flan Vanilla Deep Fried Cheesecake Chocolate Mousse Cake Blackberry Lemonade Tres Leches Quesitos & Pastelillos. Pigeon peas rice a traditional Puertorrican dish. Flan may refer to: Flan (pie), an open sweet or savoury tart, the most common UK meaning. Flan de leche or crème caramel, a custard dessert with clear caramel sauce, the most common US meaning.
Cheese Flan ( Puertorrican Flan) instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°f.
- Cook 1 cup sugar in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until sugar melts and turns a light golden brown. Quickly pour hot caramelized sugar into a 2-quart flan dish. Using oven mitts, tilt dish to evenly coat bottom and sides. Let stand 5 minutes. Sugar will harden..
- In a blender add the milk, condense milk and eggs, mix well and add the cheese and remaining ingredients, blend well..
- Bake in (bano de maria) mari bath, for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool overnight, enjoy!.
Flan or planchet, a blank metal disk to be struck as a coin. Caramel Cream Cheese Custard (Flan de Queso)Eating Well. Add yours. add caramel to the baking pan just enough to cover the bottom of pan. add flan mixture into pans. bake over (BAÑO DE MARIA)a little water inside the outter pan about half way. Just before serving (warm or at room temperature), run. These best-ever cream cheese flans are incredibly silky and creamy.