Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding. A long, slow steep infuses milk with maximum banana flavor, without use of a purée, for a flavorful but silky smooth custard. Holding custard at a boil denatures a starch-dissolving enzyme found in egg yolks, keeping the custard creamy and thick. Cloves amplify the natural flavor of banana without adding an overtly spicy note of their own.
Ingredients of Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding. This lush Easy Banana Pudding is a potluck dessert star. The simple pudding filling is creamy and smooth and requires to cooking at all. You can have Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk (any brand is fine).
- Prepare 1 box of banana cream instant pudding (small).
- It’s 1 box of cheesecake instant pudding (small).
- It’s 1 packages of cool whip (any brand is fine).
- You need 3 each of bananas.
- It’s 2/3 box of nila wafers.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
It's suitable for serving at any type of event, from casual family gatherings, summer picnics or high brow holiday parties. This is a delicious guilt-free avocado, banana and chocolate pudding that is delightfully creamy and tasty. A perfect dessert and kids will love it.. You will have a smooth, creamy, glossy pudding.
Smooth and Creamy Banana Pudding step by step
- Mix together both boxes of pudding with canned milk and cold water. (I used a fork, it will thicken as you stir)..
- Fold in cool whip until fully mixed. It will become light and fluffy as you mix it..
- Slice bananas and set aside..
- Line the bottom of your pan (I used a 9×13 cassarole dish) with bills wafers until covered..
- Carefully layer with pudding mix to cover cookies..
- Layer bananas and pudding until mix is used..
- Top it off with cookies and bananas. Let it chill in the fridge for about an hour to set, then enjoy!.
Chill in the fridge and serve garnished with choco chips or chocolate shavings. Yes, low carb banana pudding recipe that you can eat on a ketogenic diet. Creamy low carb pudding that is simple and quick to mix up. Homemade keto banana pudding never tasted so good. No need to spend hours in the kitchen making pudding when you can make this DIY keto pudding.