☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆. Friends this video is contained on how to make biscuit custard recipe in urdu/hindi,straberry flavour custard pudding with biscuits,chocolate chips biscuits. A unique pudding – fruits mixed in custard and spread over powdered biscuit layer and topped with jelly. Ingredients for Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe.
Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is Japanese custard pudding is very smooth. So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be strained before pouring the mixture into the pudding molds. You can cook ☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆ using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆
- Prepare 8 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 box of plain quaker biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of condensed milk.
This old-fashioned biscuit pudding recipe will bring back fond memories for many people, and it is a great way to use leftover biscuits! It is a moist and flavorful vanilla bread pudding but made with leftover biscuits instead of bread. These snacks are a limited-time custard pudding flavor biscuit that are also in an exclusive packaging. Not only that, but the snacks themselves also have limited-time Easter designs on them!
☆☆Biscuit custard pudding☆☆ instructions
- Seperate 1/2 cup milk and set the rest on medium flame.
- Mix custard powder in the 1/2 cup milk.
- Bring milk to boil amd add custard milk and stir.
- When the mixture is thick , set aside..
- Cool the custard.
- Set the quakers biscuits in a dish and add a layer of custard on it.
- Then add a layer of whipped cream and continue to build as many layers as u want.
- Finally on top add a tablespoon of condensed milk and decorate it with whipping cream.
- Keep it in the fridge for 30 mins to chill and enjoy! 😍😍.
Which character designs are on your snacks? The amount of custard in each layer purely depends on your choice. I liked mine just covered, if you like custard then add it more generously covering the ohhh…looks beautiful….i am a great fan of no bake biscuit pudding….i have seen this ling back at divya kudua blog and have been in my minsd. There are many flavors of custard pudding in Japan, ranging from chocolate to pumpkin to green tea. It makes a very good, rich pudding to use in cream pies, trifles, or just for eating.