Chris' No Nanner Banana Pudding. Nanner Puddin (Banana Pudding): Greeting from the sunny South, the home of maters (tomatoes), taters (potatoes) and nanner puddin Pour the pudding mixture over the vanilla wafer/banana layers. When pouring it, make sure to pour it over all the layers. This will blend everything together as the.
And bananas, aren't really even my favorite thing! No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped topping. This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. You can cook Chris' No Nanner Banana Pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chris' No Nanner Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 3 of Egg yolk (save whites).
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Banana extract.
- You need 1 box of Nilla wafers.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Room temperature egg whites.
- You need 1 tsp of Cream tartar.
I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would taste like with lowfat ingredients, so this is what I did. The Best Banana Pudding is a no-cook recipe made with sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, pudding, fresh bananas and Nilla wafers! Looking for the perfect banana pudding recipe? Look no further and try this easy banana pudding recipe!
Chris' No Nanner Banana Pudding step by step
- In double boiler (to prevent burning) whisk together all pudding ingredients until thick.
- Remove from heat and pour half box Nilla wafers into pudding mixture and stir.
- Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, mix egg whites 1/4 sugar and 1 tsp cream tartar. Until peaks form.
- Poor mixture over pudding.
- Broil until topping lightly browned.
This dessert is a total deliciousness in a pan! ** In my book it's Nanner puddin.want a bite? Anonymous asked in Entertainment & Music. Banana pudding has a strong, genuine Southern identity that stretches back more than half a century. The story of banana pudding tracks very closely with that of another Southern icon we profiled earlier: ambrosia. Neither started out with a particular Southern identity.