Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding. Whisk together the egg, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cream. I love recipes that can be made with normal everyday ingredients. If you have a slice of bread, milk and an egg you can make this dessert.
Pour over the bread in the bowl, stirring gently to combine. Stir in chips or dried fruit. And/or sprinkle with cinnamon, cinnamon-sugar, or nutmeg. You can cook Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare 10 ml of double/ single cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
Check and see if it's still liquid. Bread pudding is dense pudding/cake, full of dried fruit, spice, egg milk and bread. The difference is that the bread is really soaked until a pulp. It sounds awful from this, but it's delicious poor people's food.
Microwave Bread And Butter Pudding step by step
- Spread the butter on 2 slice of bread then place it in a mug.
- Put butter and milk in another mug then microwave until the butter melt. Make sure the milk is warm, not hot, then mix it until well combined..
- Then pour it over the bread and put in microwave for 2- 5 mins at maximum heat (varied in time with different microwave).
- Sprinkle with icing sugar on top, serve with cream/nutella/ice cream..
Sprinkle with the sugar, salt, and raisins. Rapidly, stir in eggs with a fork or small whisk and combine well. Beat together the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and milk in a jug. In a small bowl, add the cornflour with a little of the milk, mix until smooth, then stir into the jug. Add the milk (the amount you add is up to you really, I just like my bread pudding quite soggy) and the egg.