Mama's Banana Pudding. This banana pudding recipe calls for bananas, french vanilla instant pudding, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, cream cheese, and cookies. This recipe for my Mama's famous Banana Pudding has layers of fresh bananas, creamy pudding, vanilla wafers & whipped cream. With one secret ingredient, you will be on your way to making the.
I've found that using the two. It sort of reminds me of a Napoleon type of dessert. In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. You can have Mama's Banana Pudding using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mama's Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of Whole milk.
- Prepare 8 of each Eggs separated. Beat the yolks.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 5 of each Bananas.
- You need of pudding ☝️.
- You need of Meringue 👇.
- It’s 8 of each Whites.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cream of tarter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
My Mama's Banana Pudding recipe has layers of fresh bananas, creamy pudding, vanilla wafers & whipped cream. And now I gotta be honest with y'all… I'd never made it or tried it So, here's Paula Deen's Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding recipe! Don't be like me and think you. Mama's Banana Pudding recipe: Easy and quick Banana Pudding that will satisfy all dessert lovers.
Mama's Banana Pudding instructions
- Cook the pudding (except for bananas) on low heat about 10 minutes. Don't boil & don't over cook or you'll scramble yolks..
- Beat the meringue until stiff peaks..
- Line 13×9 pan with nilla wafers. Pour pudding over it, cut bananas into it & top with meringue & broil until brown.
- Believe it or not I don't put bananas in mine b/c I don't like bananas & I love this recipe..
Although the wafers, custard and bananas will be the stars of the dish Banana pudding is also a favorite with North Carolina rock band Southern Culture on the Skids who. Mash the bananas and combine all ingredients together.. serve over banana pudding. Mix the pudding mix with the milk in. the liquor or banana extract, combining well. Mad Keys. recipe Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding. We're using Chessman cookies instead of Vanilla wafers. *****Husband confused to breaking the cookies.