Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding. Stir in the cream, vanilla and a pinch of salt and gently bring the. Layer the banana slices on top. The banana chunks add the perfect touch of flavor, and the caramel sauce poured on top is mouth watering good.
If you don't have Hawaiian buns, any bread, croissant, or bun would work just fine! Place the bread cubes and the raisins into the crockpot. Now, whisk together the milk, vanilla extract, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, remaining sugar, and remaining heavy cream in a bowl and pour the mixture over the bread cubes. You can cook Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 cup of horchata dry mix.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carmel Macciado creamer.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 medium of banana.
- You need 1 loaf of heavy bread (French, challah).
- You need 2 small of mini cups of Carmel chocolate creamer.
Before we begin, I'm not saying this is the most amazing banana bread recipe of all time. You can't really say that without tasting every single one. However, out of all the banana bread I've tasted in my days, this one is my absolute FAVOURITE! Add the cream, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla into a bowl and whisk to combine.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding step by step
- pre heat oven 325.
- in large bowl, mix margarine with horchata mix till creamy. add egg one at a time. mix in sour cream..
- mix in Carmel Macciado creamer and milk.
- slice bananas, add to mixture..
- slice bread in squares or pull apart. add to mixture til most has been absorbed into bread..
- pour all into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- pour little creamers on top. put in oven for 60-90 minutes.
- let cool (if desired) before eating (I liked mine hot).
Tumble the banana bread cubes into the baking dish and scatter the banana slices over them. Remove from the oven and water bath, and cool slightly before serving. For a crisp topping, place the cake pan under the broiler just. The combination of bread pudding dotted with warm, sweet bananas, topped with melting ice cream and all mixing together with the coconut caramel sauce is perfection. (The Coconut Caramel Sauce is positively addicting! See great recipes for Coco Sugar Fried Saba : Banana Caramel : Banana Cue (dessert / snack) too!