Super fast chocolate mousse. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. A mum has shared a super quick and easy recipe for a delicious-looking chocolate mousse, and her followers are loving it. TikTok user @mama_mila_ took to the social media site to share the simple s… Find the best chocolate mousse near you – DoorDash will deliver chocolate mousse right to your door in just minutes.
Great for potlucks and layered deserts! I recommend chilling for about half an hour to firm and give a nice chill, but this can be eaten right after making. Feel free to adjust the amount of chocolate you use. You can have Super fast chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super fast chocolate mousse
- You need 1 of crushed pistachios.
- It’s 250 grams of 70% dark chocolate broken into pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 250 ml of thickened cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of smoked salt (optional).
This is a great recipe if you need a chocolate layer for deserts. Super Quick and Easy Chocolate Mousse. This quick chocolate mousse is to die for. Place the chopped chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
Super fast chocolate mousse step by step
- Place chocolate & salt in a steel bowl over a small pot of barely simmering water . stir occasionally with a metal spoon until melted take off heat slowly pour in olive oil in to chocolate stir constantly mix well.
- meanwhile whip cream until soft peak slowly pour chocolate in while mixing, mix well.
- crush salted pistachios.
- serve immediately (not good stored in fridge).
In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much. It's worth every single minute of effort. WARNING: THE FOLLOWING RECIPE IS EXTRE. When making this quick chocolate mousse recipe, you'll want to make sure you don't over beat the whipped cream or it will thicken too much.