Big Cream Pudding for a Party!.
You can have Big Cream Pudding for a Party! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Cream Pudding for a Party!
- It’s 2 L of Milk.
- It’s 2 box of Pudding mix powder.
- You need of <Caramel Sauce>.
- It’s 100 grams of Suger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
Big Cream Pudding for a Party! instructions
- <Make Caramel Sauce>.
- Put the sugar and water in the pot. Heat the pot at medium heat. Let it sit until the surface becomes lightly-colored. Swirl the pot and even out the sugar liquid..
- Caramelize the sugar become brown, remove the pot from the heat. Quickly add the hot water in the pot..
- <Make Pudding>.
- Put the 2L milk and pudding mix Powder in a pot. Ensure slow stirring of mixture constantly to prevent forming till boil..
- Pour the cream mixture into 2L bowl. Pour the caramel sauce gently into the 2L bowl. Keep it refrigerator for 12 hours..
- Cream Caramel Premix Powder, @S$2.1/box at Phoon Hut..