Amy's Mini Berry Pudding Treats. Vanilla Berry Chia Pudding – This pudding is easy to prepare and would make a great dessert or satisfying snack any time of day. Amy Myers, MD is a two-time New York Times bestselling author and an internationally acclaimed functional medicine physician. Try this Mini Berry Steamed Puddings recipe, or contribute your own.
These Mini Banana Pudding Cheesecakes are made with vanilla wafer crusts, banana These Mini Banana Pudding Cheesecakes are made with vanilla wafer crusts They'd be the perfect little treat to share with friends at a potluck or summer BBQ! The hubs and I couldn't wait to get our hands on these! Vanilla Chia Pudding with Berries…and a Chocolate Version. You can cook Amy's Mini Berry Pudding Treats using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's Mini Berry Pudding Treats
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 500 grams of frozen mixed berries of your choice.
- It’s 500 grams of frozen strawberries or raspberries.
- You need 1 loaf of sliced white bread – crusts removed ..
- You need 1 small of tub of thickened cream.
- Prepare 1 small of packet of glazed cherries to garnish – optional ..
There's always room for some mini desserts! I love making rum raisin rice pudding around the holidays. These Mini Berry Tarts are always a favorite! Made with refrigerated sugar cookie dough, a sweetened cream cheese filling and fresh berries on top!
Amy's Mini Berry Pudding Treats instructions
- Put the sugar and berries into a large saucepan and place over low to medium heat and cook for 5 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved stirring gently . remove from heat and strain the berries – reserving both the juice and the berries but in separate bowls ..
- Tear 6 long 4cm wide strips of baking paper and place one into each of your ramekin moulds so that it goes down one side and across the base and but up the other side with a little extending over the sides for use later ..
- use a cookie cutter , cut enough rounds out of the bread to fit both top and bottom of your moulds . do this as close to the edge as possible so that you can use the remaining bread to cut strips about 1.5cm for the sides of the moulds from top to bottom ..
- with the reserved berry liquid brush the base bread cutouts on one side and place it brushed side down into the moulds then brush the side bread pieces and place in the moulds standing upright from bottom to top , fitting them snugly together ..
- Spoon the reserved berries into each of the bread lined moulds and pour a little of the reserved liquid over top , saving some liquid to brush the top bread lids . brush the bread lids with the remaining liquid and place them on top of each mould pressing gently . if there is any left over liquid keep it for later . Now cover the moulds with plastic wrap and place a jar or container on each pudding mould to weigh it down and set properly and refrigerate for 8 hours or over night ..
- To serve use the paper strips to help loosen then carefully turn the puddings out onto plates to serve , lightly , or more if you like , whisk the cream until lightly thickened and pour over the puddings , serve and enjoy . :-).
These Mini Berry Tarts are the perfect small bite dessert to serve at brunches or baby showers. They are easy to make, and everyone loves them so. These simple berry and nectarine galettes are the perfect treat! Nothing says summer quite like a fruit galette! Easy recipe for a berry sponge pudding, so simple to make and a great dessert for the whole family, try one today and treat yourself.