Peppermint caramel pudding. The Best Peppermint Pudding Recipes on Yummly Peppermint Pattie Chia Pudding, Peppermint Mocha Pudding, Mocha Peppermint Caramel Peppermint Puddingtantalisemytastebuds.com. An easy to make delicious dessert using four ingredients.
These pudding pops are like eating a York Peppermint Patty straight from the freezer. True story: It's been so hot these past few weeks that yesterday I finally decided to bring the popsicle molds back. These caramels, topped with crushed peppermint candies, are one of many versions of kola, a kind of semisoft toffee adored all over Sweden. You can have Peppermint caramel pudding using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint caramel pudding
- Prepare 200 grams of tennis biscuits/coconut biscuits.
- You need 1 can of caramel.
- You need 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of peppermint chocopate bar.
A perfect pudding for chilly nights. This easy, creamy Peppermint-Chocolate Pudding Pie is sure to be a success! Sieve the icing sugar into a large bowl. Add a little of the egg white and a few drops of the peppermint essence and mix really well.
Peppermint caramel pudding instructions
- At the bottom of a rectangular/squire container place the biscuits.
- blend the cream and caramel until smoothe either with blender or beater..
- Add liquid ingredients over the biscuits.
- Chop the chocolate bar into many pieces with knife or you can use a grater.
- Add chocolate over the caramel cream..
- Continue to layer untill you finish with last layer of caramel cream.
- Sprinkle the chocolate and refrigerate overnight.
Layers of fudgy chocolate brownies, cheesecake pudding and cool peppermint combine in this festive dessert. Chocolate peppermint trifle is the easy yet stunning dessert to make this holiday season! Delicious peppermint caramel cooked to perfection to provide perfect consistency and melt-in-your-mouth goodness in every bite. Adding peppermint to traditional caramel makes it perfect. Homemade caramel custard pudding isolated on white background.