Extra Rich Banana Pudding. Mix pudding mix and milk until very thick. Find the best recipes for banana pudding, a tasty Southern dessert made with vanilla wafers and homemade pudding, or make it even easier with boxed pudding mix. How to Make Rich-N-Creamy Banana Pudding.
Note: Banana Pudding may be a bit soupy when you first remove it from the oven. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. You can cook Extra Rich Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Extra Rich Banana Pudding
- You need 1 can of eagle brand milk.
- It’s 1 cup of ice cold water.
- You need 5 of bananas sliced.
- You need 1 small of box french vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 small of box banana cream pudding.
- You need 1 quart of whipping cream.
- You need 1 box of vanilla wafers.
Then if you have some extra cookies lying around, crumble some up and sprinkle the cookie dust on top. This sweet, rich, and creamy banana pudding recipe goes light on added sugars and big on fresh banana flavor! It has no artificial ingredients or flavorings. I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school.
Extra Rich Banana Pudding instructions
- In a separate bowl beat whipping cream for 2 min..
- in another bowl mix together cold water, eagle brand milk, and both packages of instant pudding mixes.
- scrape bowl of whipping cream in with the other mixed ingredients and stir well until completely blended.
- slice bananas.
- in a serving dish, layer bananas, vanilla wafers , and pudding.
- garnish with crushed vanilla wafers.
Press plastic wrap onto surface of pudding. Just before serving, remove wrap; crush remaining wafers and sprinkle over top. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers. Others like to just mix everything together in one big.