My idea of Banana Pudding. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Banana pudding starts with a rich vanilla pudding. That's right — there are no actual bananas in the pudding.
This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Which seems weird… like why do I like banana pudding, but not bananas? Maybe it's the same idea as I hate onions, but love a White Castle. You can cook My idea of Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My idea of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 of boxes of banana cream jell-o pudding.
- Prepare 4 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 4 of bananas (u can add more or use less your choice).
- Prepare 1 packages of cool whip whipped cream.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped topping. The only thing that I did differently is that I used the cook 'n serve pudding and let it cool. This was much creamier than the instant pudding, which my family does not. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers.
My idea of Banana Pudding step by step
- make pudding according to package.
- once done we will begin the layering process.
- start with pudding, then a layer of whip cream, next layer wafers and last the bananas, then repeat process until all ingrediants are gone.
- last should be whip cream so u can crumble cookies on top.
Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers. Others like to just mix everything together in one big. Such a simple and delicious homemade banana pudding recipe and it's PACKED with protein! Looking for an easy and healthy snack idea? This homemade banana pudding recipe is simple I love homemade pudding!