Chocolate Pudding Delight. Put this mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with cool whip (as much as you want) and a few chopped pecans. (Any type of pudding will do, but since it's called chocolate delight, I went with chocolate pudding.). Chocolate Delight is made with layers of chocolate and vanilla pudding, cream cheese, and Cool Whip on a graham cracker and nut crust.
All of the steps are simple , but you will want to allow for chilling time, so plan to make this dessert in advance. A sweet chocolate Oreo Delight recipe made with creamy chocolate pudding and topped with a crunchy Oreo crumble and chocolate ganache. This simple no-bake dessert will satisfy all your sweet cravings! You can have Chocolate Pudding Delight using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Delight
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- It’s 2 packages of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
In a separate bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding mix, vanilla pudding mix and milk until there are no lumps. Combine cream cheese mixture and milk mixture and stir until smooth. In a large mixing bowl beat milk, chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding until thick. Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle crushed Nestle Crunch bars on top.
Chocolate Pudding Delight instructions
- Combine flour, butter, and walnuts together and press into a 13" x 9" x 2" pan. Bake for 15 minutes in a 350°F degree oven..
- Mix Cool Whip, cream cheese, and powder sugar together and spread on top of cooled crust..
- Mix chocolate pudding and milk with electric mixer and spread on top of filling. Top with remaining Cool Whip and some finely chopped nuts. Refrigerate..
Let set in fridge until chilled. And then there's the chocolate pudding layer. This is the easy, no-cook style pudding – oh, yes. The wonderful thing about the pudding layer is that it can be changed according to your favorite flavor. Pudding will become more and more thick as you whisk.