Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding. Made with cooked pudding this is a little more labor intensive but still very easy and very yummy. Make the pudding one evening and put the pudding together the next day so it has some time in the refrigerator to soften the cookies and mellow the flavors. I brought a recipe of this to a BBQ a couple of weeks ago.
But this recipe is the greatest!!! I have made this at least three times in the past month. Or it could be that it can be made in large quantities, making it ideal for Southern social events like potlucks and tailgates. You can cook Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 box of banana cream instant jello pudding.
- You need 4 cup of ice cold milk.
- You need 1 bunch of bananas.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- You need 1 packages of cool whip or any whipped topping.
No matter its history, banana pudding is a crowd-pleasing dessert that's surprisingly easy to make. But I can promise you one thing, this banana dessert tastes like a million bucks. I have a deep love for this banana pudding recipe because it just reminds me of home. Quick and Easy Banana Pudding insanelygood This quick and easy banana pudding recipe is made with cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, instant vanilla pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers.
Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding step by step
- add your 2 boxes of pudding and 4 cups of cold milk to a bowl, mix well (according to package) and then refrigerate for 45 minutes to an hour (long enough to set).
- after pudding has set in the fridge take out get another bowl and begin your layering.
- on the bottom of bowl you begin to layer starting with pudding, next layer your going to chop (2) bananas (slices or rings) all over the top of pudding (spread them out), then you will top bananas with cool whip/whipped topping, then you layer with wafers; repeat till u get to top then u will garnish with wafer crumbs.
Perfect for potlucks, family get-together's, and picnics. Weight Watchers banana pudding recipe is easy to make and so delicious the whole family will love it. An indulgent healthy banana pudding recipe, low in points! This Quick and Easy Banana Pudding just might be the perfect summer dessert! Combine pudding mixes and milk, whisk until smooth.