Chocolate Pudding Pie. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream! Kids will have so much fun making this pie, especially for birthday parties.
Whisk occasionally, until chocolate is fully melted. Prepare pudding according to package directions. For the easy chocolate pudding pie filling, simple whisk together dry pudding mix, milk and unsweetened Baker's chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil. You can cook Chocolate Pudding Pie using 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Prepare 2 cup of grahm cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 8 oz of (block) cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 of tubs of cool whip.
- You need 2 of big boxes of chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
The mixture should be perfectly smooth. Pour into prepared crust, smoothing out the top. This pie is nothing like the chocolate cream pie you see in dessert cases in restaurants, or frozen pies that you thaw and eat. This chocolate pudding is thick, creamy, and so decadent.
Chocolate Pudding Pie instructions
- 9×11 inch baking sheet.
- pour Graham crackers in sheet.
- add 1 teaspoon of sugar to crumbs and mix.
- melt one stick (1/2) of butter.
- pour butter into crumbs, and mix with hands.
- pat the mixture evenly into sheet with hands.
- (2nd layer) melt 1 block of cream cheese in microwave for about 40 seconds.
- mash cream cheese with forks until most curds are gone.
- add 1 tablespoon of sugar to cream cheese.
- mix well, adding 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- spread ontop of bread crumb and spread evenly.
- (3rd layer) pour 3 cups of milk into a sperate bowl.
- mix in 2 packages of the big box of chocolate pudding.
- beat with mixer until fully mixed.
- pudding will be thick so that the pie can stay well compact.
- spread ontop of the cream cheese layer evenly.
- add a tub of cool whip ontop evenly.
- ENJOY!!! ?.
It makes the perfect old-fashioned chocolate pie or dessert cups like you used to find the school cafeteria. This pudding can be made with simple ingredients you probably have on hand. Most recipes like this have egg yolks, but not this one. Pour a little less than half of your chocolate pudding into the bottom of your graham cracker pie crust. Add as the next layer of pie.