rice pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can cook rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of rice pudding
- It’s 2 cup of Long grain Rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground Nutmug.
- You need 1 of Cinnimon stick.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 quart of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Wipe cream (optional).
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
rice pudding step by step
- In a 2Qts. Pand boil brow sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves and ground nutmug. In a medium high heat..
- stir to prevent sugar from sticking..
- Once is boiling add the rice. Turn down the heat to Low..
- Let slow cook for about half an hour..
- once is ready, add milk to your taste..
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.