Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce. To make the panna cotta: Place the milk in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the milk. In a small saucepan, combine the cream, sugar, vanilla seeds, the seeded vanilla bean pod, and bring to a low boil. Remove chilled ramekins from the refrigerator shortly before serving.
Spoon strawberry sauce over panna cotta to serve. Evenly sprinkle gelatin on top; set aside for two minutes. Place the cream and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer (look for small bubbles along the edge of the pan). You can cook Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- You need 200 ml of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 5 gr of agar-agar swallow.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Strawberry Sauce :.
- It’s 270 gr of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need to taste of sugar.
This Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce (which I originally shared over on RecipeGirl's site) is the perfect dessert to wow your Valentine! It looks impressive but is actually easy to make and it serves two! It's also something that you can make in advance so you don't need to be pulling a dessert together during date night! It's the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day, a romantic dinner or gourmet dinner party.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Whisk until combined and keep aside for 15 mins..
- Add the vanilla extract, sugar to the pan and mix well. Turn on the flame to medium. Heat until the sugar and agar dissolves and the mixture is just about to start boiling. Heat for another 3-4 mins in low flame, mixing constantly and turn off the flame.Pour it in the serving glasses.
- To prepare the sauce : wash the strawberries, drain well and remove leaves. Cut strawberries in quarters. In a small saucepan put the strawberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat immediately..
- Pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend the mixture to make a smooth sauce. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds out of the sauce. Cover and let it cool to room temperature and pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve..
How to make Vanilla Panna Cotta Recipe With Strawberry Coulis. Turn off the heat, add in the vanilla extract and keep aside. The panna cotta itself was perfectly set, creamy, mildly sweet and aromatic with the vanilla. The sweet and tangy strawberry sauce was the perfect pair with the pana cotta. It is surely a wonderful dessert you can make with a very little effort.