Falooda Jelly Pudding. Get Jelly Pudding today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Faluda / Falooda / Mlky Cardamom Jelly / Khoja Style.. During hot summer days and the Holy month of Ramadhan, this falooda/faluda pudding is a staple in our home.
Add cooked vermicelli, sago seeds, basil seeds and roohafza syrup to milk mixture, mix well and pour to a pudding tray. You can also add chopped dryfruits or fresh fruits. After refrigerating, cut it into pieces, add to a pudding bowl. You can cook Falooda Jelly Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Falooda Jelly Pudding
- You need 1/2 kg of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of khus syrup.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of vermicelli.
- You need 2 tbsp of sabza/ basil seeds.
Top it with scoop of ice-cream and jelly. Falooda is so refreshing and delightful and chances of overindulgence are a plenty. Nevertheless, it was so blissful to see the happy smile on my hubby's face. Falooda is a delicious milk based sweet drink that is very popular after a meal in Myanmar.
Falooda Jelly Pudding instructions
- First milk me sugar, vermicelli, basil seeds dalkar boil karein 10-12 minutes boil hone par gas band karein..
- Khus syrup add karein mix karein Fallooda ready..
- Jelly ke liye 1 packet jelly me diye instructions ke hisab se banaye Jelly mold me sat karein..
- Ab fallooda thanda hone par jelly ke sath serve karein..
This drink has many elements to it, the first being a bread pudding. It also has rose syrup and milk as part of the mix along with some gelatin. Falooda is an Indian version of a cold dessert made with noodles. It has origins in the Persian dish faloodeh, variants of which are found across West, Central, and South Asia. Traditionally it is made by mixing rose syrup, vermicelli, and sweet basil seeds with milk, often served with ice cream.