🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌. Great recipe for 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌. This was a kinda half-baked idea (although not "literally" lol) when my sister was craving banana pudding, but I didn't have any whipped cream. But this is shockingly, mind-blowingly, amazing!!!
Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers. Others like to just mix everything together in one big. You can cook 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌
- You need of about 1/2 c. popcorn kernels, popped.
- It’s 1 of sm. pkg. banana cream instant pudding, halved.
- You need 5-6 of squares from a brick of white chocolate bark, melted.
- Prepare 1-2 c. of mini marshmallows or as desired.
- Prepare 1-1.5 c. of crushed Nilla wafers.
Place the bananas, egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and milk into a blender and blitz until smooth. I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school. Press plastic wrap onto surface of pudding. Just before serving, remove wrap; crush remaining wafers and sprinkle over top.
🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 instructions
- 🍌Pop your popcorn kernels of course. (I prefer air popped).
- 🍌Melt your white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, check to see if its thoroughly melted, if not microwave a few more seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted completely. Add half of your instant pudding powder, mix well and smush any lumps and stir till smooth, although it will be slightly grainy..
- 🍌Pour over popcorn and gently fold and stir until well coated..
- 🍌Gradually fold and stir in marshmallows and crushed nilla wafers, so that they stick to the popcorn..
- 🍌Add in the last half of the dry pudding mix, this will not only give more of a banana flavor, but will also aid in breaking it apart after the chocolate sets and seems to help it set quicker as well..
- 🍌Pour onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet, and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set the white chocolate..
- 🍌Take it out, break it apart into small pieces, (if needed, I didn't need to break mine, mine came out pretty much just as dry popcorn does) and get your inner monkey on, aka devour this stuff!!! LoL And trust me, you will…..actually you may wanna make an extra batch…or two…🍌🍌.
How to Pick the Best Bananas For Pudding. These bananas may look the same at first glance, but they behave very differently in this recipe. Why This Recipe Works: We wanted our banana pudding to be rich and creamy, so we opted for half-and-half instead of milk in the pudding component. Airy meringue atop creamy banana pudding is a delicious This banana pudding recipe is about as much of a comfort food in the South as it is a dessert. One that everyone always looks forward to digging.