Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding. Ok, so I LOVE croissants and I LOVE all things caramel. This right here is what you call a no brainer! Drizzle your Caramel Croissant Pudding with a little leftover cream if you want, grab a fork and dive straight in!
It is so delicious, creamy, and so soft and fluffy. This is one recipe which i made recently and it is addictive. It needs a handful of ingredients which u must be already. You can have Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding
- It’s 3-4 of Croissant (not freshly baked ).
- You need 1/2 c (125 ml) of Double cream or Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 c (125 ml) of Full fat milk.
- It’s 100 g of Brown or White Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 shot of bourbon or Kahlua coffee liquor.
Sound too good to be true? It's not…the recipe is actually deceptively easy to make. But nobody will ever guess that when they taste it. The perfect pudding for two, this caramel croissant pudding is full of rich melty caramel flavor.
Easy Caramel Croissant Pudding step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Caramelize sugar by mixing sugar and little water in a pot. Make sure you don't stir the pot. Swirl the pot occasionally and until the mixture starts bubbling..
- Add double cream and whisk with a wire whisk. Also add equal amount of full fat milk and continue to whisk..
- Add a shot of bourbon. (I used Kahlua coffee liquor which gives a slight coffee flavor to the pudding). Turn off the heat..
- Break 2 eggs in bowl and beat it. Add the mixture to the liquid and whisk well. Make sure no lumps are formed since the content is hot..
- Take an oven safe baking dish. Fill the baking dish with (2 to 3 ) croissant pieces and pour the liquid over the croissant pieces..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
These easy go-to dinner rice recipes are the answer. This Eggnog Croissant Bread Pudding is actually pretty easy to put together. It's a great way to use up day old croissants, if you happen to have some on hand. The Eggnog Croissant Bread Pudding is pretty amazing on its own, but last year, I discovered how good eggnog and caramel are together. Croissants in sweet caramel and with a dash of rum make for an unforgettable bread pudding.