Qamardeen milk pudding. Qamardeen milk pudding Kitchen &cook Palestine. I've been making this for some time now and it's always delicious and comforting any time of year and the best part is?, it is MUCH lower in cals, sugar and fat then it's original counterpart so their's no guilt, all taste! 😉 Qamar Al-deen is a Middle Eastern drink that is dried apricot based. It is thick, sweet and delicious.
It is one of Ramadan food recipes that is rarely in our fridge the rest of the year. "Milk" pudding is made with just a few simple ingredients, milk, heavy cream, and yogurt. I highly recommend getting full-fat milk, heavy cream, and full-fat yogurt for the ultimate milk pudding. I used low-fat yogurt this time and the result also turned out really well. You can cook Qamardeen milk pudding using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Qamardeen milk pudding
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 cup milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of orange blossom water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground mastic.
- It’s of For qamardeen topping:.
- It’s 3 cups of hot water.
- You need 200 g of qamardeen.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange blossom water.
To make homemade chocolate pudding: Combine dry ingredients (sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch). Use medium heat and sugar and milk can scorch or burn at a higher temperature. Whisk constantly while it comes to a boil. A rich, heavy pudding that forms a "pond" from the caramel.
Qamardeen milk pudding instructions
- Soak qamardeen in hot water for a couple of hours..
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring milk, cream & sugar to a boil, add the mix of cornstarch dissolved in milk, and keep stirring over medium heat. Keep stirring for 20 minutes or till milk gets thickened..
- Add orange blossom water and mastic. Pour in serving cups and leave to cool..
- Now place qamardeen, water, cornstarch and sugar in a blender, strain the mix into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat wait till thickened..
- Pour it carefully over milk pudding cups. Refrigerate and garnish with pistachios & qamardeen swirls..
Sütlaç: Turkey A rice pudding, sometimes baked. Tapioca pudding: Brazil A simple, bland, grain based pudding made with milk, tapioca pearls and sugar. Tavuk göğsü: Turkey Made with chicken and milk. Teurgoule: France A rice pudding that is a speciality of Normandy. condensed milk caramel pudding. The easiest egg custard pudding dessert you'll ever make.