Quick Corn Pudding. This pudding is very rich and tasty. From now on when I make this dish I will not add the flour. Mix all ingredients and turn into.
Here's a nice fast corn pudding for your holiday menus! Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe? Jiffy Corn Pudding Without Sour Cream Recipes. You can cook Quick Corn Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Corn Pudding
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 can (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- You need 1 can (14.75 oz) of cream style corn.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 7 oz pkg of corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs or equivalent egg substitute.
For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things. This Corn Pudding just makes my family feel special! I am providing the regular family size recipe and the triple size as. Easy Baked Corn Pudding. to favorites.
Quick Corn Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Spray 1 1/2 qt baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- In medium bowl, mix onion powder, butter, both cans of corn, sour cream, & muffin mix. Mix well..
- Whisk eggs in small bowl until well blended. Add eggs to corn mixture in bowl & mix just until ingredients are mixed..
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish. Bake until set, about 45-55 minutes. Serve immediately..
Sweet corn, salty bacon and savory cheese meld perfectly to create a side dish that's sure to become a family favorite. However, fragrant corn pudding, with its dense luxurious texture, is the dish that makes holiday In my humble opinion, the best corn pudding versions have a heavy texture, a moist silky bite, a rustic. Our cheesy Nantucket corn pudding from Delish.com is a late summer BBQ's BFF. Start by boiling a cup of water in a pot. While thats getting done- grease the tray or ramekins with vegetable or better still corn oil.