Pumpkin Pudding. We are making delicious Pumpkin Pudding for Halloween. This pudding contains a lot of pumpkin but the texture is very smooth! Serve Pumpkin Pudding from Delish.com at your next dinner party to celebrate fall.
My husband loves anything pumpkin, and this creamy, comforting pumpkin pudding recipe is one of his favorites. We make our easy pudding all year long, but it's especially nice in the fall. We are making delicious Pumpkin Pudding for Halloween. You can cook Pumpkin Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pudding
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 15 oz of can pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 12 oz of can evaporated milk.
- It’s of whipped cream for serving (optional).
This pudding contains a lot of pumpkin but the texture is very smooth! [recipe]. We are making delicious Pumpkin Pudding for Halloween. When I was growing up, we quite often had pudding for after dinner dessert. Pudding is inexpensive and also light and not overly filling.
Pumpkin Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk..
- Pour into glass or ceramic baking dish. A good thing to know is that you can fill a baking dish deeper than a pie crust, but it’s best not to exceed a depth of about 1 1/2 inches. Baking times vary with depth, size, and type of baking dish, so you just have to watch and check (see note above). Bake until knife inserted near the center comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack, then refrigerate overnight, until ready to serve. Serve with whipped cream..
This pumpkin pudding is sweetened with honey and so easy to make. It tastes like pumpkin pie This pumpkin pudding really tastes like thickened pumpkin pie filling. This rich, creamy pumpkin pudding recipe is made with canned pumpkin, eggs, cream, and The pudding may also be baked in individual baking dishes or ramekins. Place the ramekins in a larger.. Spice Pudding Mix Recipes on Yummly