The World's Best Rice Pudding. Want To Learn How To Make Delicious Pudding? Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. As delicious treats go, rice pudding's a triple threat — it's super-easy to make, very versatile (as these recipes show), and a genius way to use up leftover rice.
Refrigerate until chilled, about two hours. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve hot or cold. The World's Best Rice Pudding I love rice pudding!! You can have The World's Best Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The World's Best Rice Pudding
- You need 2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- You need 2 1/2 pints of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of raw eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of raisins, optional.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
I found a recipe that is very close to my favorite store brand and refined it to what I am sharing with you now. You can thank me by marking this recipe as a favorite and making it often, and you will once your family and friends get a taste of it. I'm NOT a fan of raisins in rice pudding. You can sprinkle the rice pudding with nutmeg or cinnamon if you need different flavors.
The World's Best Rice Pudding step by step
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a large stock pot, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs and add vanilla.
- Add some of the boiling ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Slowly add egg mixture and raisins (optional) to pot.
- Reduce heat and stir CONTINUOUSLY for 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnght – pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
Before you get my recipe, take a look ot some other rice puddings pictures and recipes posted by people from all over the world. The secret tip to making the BEST rice pudding. Not many people know this little step for making the best rice pudding. Rice Pudding is a dish that's made by cooking rice with milk and can be made sweet or savory. For a dessert style rice pudding, the mixture is commonly cooked with a sweetener like sugar or honey.