Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake). Brighten Your Party w/ Easy-To-Prepare Pie Desserts From Kraft®. Visit Now This No-Bake Banana Pudding Pie won first place. The pie contest is every year at Root Cafe in Little Rock.
To make the pudding, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk the sugar, flour, and salt together. Slowly whisk in the milk until combined and smooth and then stir constantly with a wooden. This dreamy No-Bake Banana Pudding Pie is just what you need on a day when you're in the mood for a sweet fix that's not fussy. You can have Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake)
- It’s 1 of 9" graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 1 box of 3.4 oz. vanilla or banana flavored pudding & pie filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of medium bananas, sliced.
It comes with the bonus of needing absolutely no oven time. It's designed to keep things low-stress so the simple ingredients reflect that making preparation a cinch. Triple layer banana pudding cheesecake pie is a no bake dessert that is so creamy delicious and tastes just like banana pudding! If you're not a fan of brown bananas in traditional banana pudding then you will love this!
Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake) step by step
- In medium bowl, add pudding, milk and sour cream. Mix well..
- In pie crust, lay sliced banana along bottom and sides..
- Pour pudding mixture into pie crust. Smooth evenly covering banana..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight. Enjoy!.
Perfect for an easy dessert or the Thanksgiving dessert table. This banana pudding pie is a snap to whip up with a ready-made graham cracker crust, instant vanilla pudding, and fresh sliced bananas. Use frozen, thawed whipped topping or fresh sweetened whipped cream to top it off. Garnish the pie with toasted coconut or chocolate shavings and no one will know how "easy as pie" this was to put together. This No Bake Banana Pudding Cream Pie Recipe tastes wonderful this time of year.