Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan. Like, dislike, share, comment and subscribe to our channel. Coquito is an eggnog-like alcoholic beverage traditionally served in Puerto Rico. Coquito is a traditional coconut eggnog punch served at Christmas and New Year's celebrations in Puerto Rico.
It's not the worst. #coquito #flan #christmasdessert. It is the viewers choice to use them if they'd like to. Coquito & Flan tasting competition with proceeds. You can cook Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of coconut cream.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
The Coconut Flan was the BEST! My husband loves cuban food and he raved about his lunch! This is definitely a hidden gem! For me, the best one is the smell of Christmas.
Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Turn stove top to medium high, in a small pan dissolve the sugar in the water and mix in really well. Once very well mixed, set on medium high stove top. Do not mix while it starts heating up if you do the sugar will start to crystalize. Once it starts bubbling you will notice the caramelization taking place and you want it to be of an amber color..
- Once the caramel is amber color, pour on to a 9in baking pan..
- In a mixing bowl or blender, beat the eggs until well blended. Once is finished, mix the rest of the ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix well..
- Pour all mixed ingredients on to baking pan with the caramel..
- Place the baking pan with the flan mixture into a bigger baking pan filled half way with water and bake for 50 to 60 minutes..
- Remove the small baking pan from the larger pan to a wire rack, cool for one hour and refrigerate..
- To serve, run a knife around the rim of the flan. Place a large plate on top of the flan and gently flip over so the plate is on the bottom..
Coquito is a traditional Christmas drink in Puerto Rico that can be consumed any time of the year. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data. An all-time family favorite, this creamy, frozen coquito recipe features cream of coconut blended with cloves, cinnamon, vanilla and rum. Coquito Recipe photo by Taste of Home. A Puerto Rican favorite holiday drink, coquito is creamy and rich.