Healthy chocolate mousse. Small But Mighty, Take The Benefits Of Blendjet® Wherever You Go To Create Shakes & More! Find Deals on Chocolate Mousse Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. In a small saucepan, whisk together egg yolks, Greek yogurt, brown sugar, flour, and sea salt.
The Best Ever Chocolate Mousse Recipe Ever Bittersweet chocolate is melted with marshmallows, combined with whipped egg whites and whipped cream flavored with peppermint extract and chilled in this version of chocolate mousse. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. You can have Healthy chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate mousse
- Prepare 70 g of 60% chocolate.
- You need 70 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Seriously, if you have a microwave, a hand mixer, and a rubber spatula, you can make a homemade chocolate mousse to rival any French restaurant's version. While this fancy French dessert might seem like the kind of dish you'd only be able to enjoy if you were at a high-end restaurant, chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen. Don't be intimidated—if you've ever heated milk on the stove to make a cup of hot chocolate, you'll find the basic cooking principles for chocolate mousse to be very similar. Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel.
Healthy chocolate mousse step by step
- Milt the chocolate with milk together in a large bowl over the boiling water. String then well..
- Cool the chocolate by setting the bowl aside or cool the bow in the water. You must insure the temperature of chocolate mixture isn't too high or later you will have scrambled eggs..
- Separate the egg white and egg yolk, add the egg yolk to room temperature chocolate mixture, mix them well..
- Whisk the egg white, add the sugar gradually, keep whisking until full peak. Add the meringue gradually and gently to the chocolate mixture..
- Pour the chocolate mousse evenly to two cups, cover them with a plastic wraps (mousse is a kind of foam, they will absorb the smell of fridge if they are not covered with wraps) put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight, and enjoy!.
- If you want you can replace the milk with other liquide ingredients like wine….
The idea of avocado chocolate mousse has been popular on the health food scene for years, but some of the recipes out there are unfortunately so awful they only prove true mainstream society's claim that avocado chocolate mousse is too weird or too healthy to really be dessert. So airy & light, with a rich, deep chocolate flavor. Fancy, yet so quick & simple! I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! I have to admit I planned on sharing this easy chocolate mousse recipe before Valentine's, but sadly it just didn't happen.