vegan bread pudding. Bread pudding is a homey, comfort food dessert. Vegan bread pudding is easy and simple to make, and you probably have all or most of the ingredients in your cupboard or refrigerator already. If you have bread that is going stale, bread pudding is a great way to use it.
Stir soy milk, raisins, sugar, almonds, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl and pour over the bread. How to make vegan bread pudding. Cut white bread into cubes and place into a mixing bowl with some raisins. You can have vegan bread pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of vegan bread pudding
- You need 1 cup of vanille soy milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 medium of baguette.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 100 ml of chocolate chips.
Then blend up a sauce of coconut cream, cashews, coconut oil, white sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour it over the top of the bread cubes and raisins and toss together so that all the pieces are coated. It's super-quick and easy to make, calling for just a handful of ingredients to make a caramel-like sauce that will coat your favorite bread, and then it's baked together for a decadent treat. This post is sponsored by Corningware, who I love for their handy dandy Meal Mugs which are perfect for cooking and serving this Easy Vegan Bread Pudding!.
vegan bread pudding instructions
- preheat the oven 350°F..
- mix warm soy milk with sugar and syrup.
- pour the milk mix onto the chunks made of the baguette and let it soak for five minutes.
- add the chocolate chips and mix( don't mush it).
- place it in an oven dish and sprinkle the cocoa powder on top. put it in the oven for half an hour..
My mom is a rock star. Combine the margarine, cinnamon, ginger and orange zest in a bowl. As its name suggests, a bread pudding is a bread-based dessert. It is very popular all over the globe but is thought to originate from Great Britain. Americans have made it a part of their tradition too and often serve it during the holidays.