Diet chocolate Pudding♥. This indulgent dairy-free chocolate pudding sweetened with coconut sugar needs only five ingredients and is quick and easy to make! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Do you want dairy-free chocolate pudding?
The unexpected secret ingredient (avocados!) in this chocolate pudding recipe makes all the difference. Super-creamy avocados and banana make up the base of. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding. You can have Diet chocolate Pudding♥ using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet chocolate Pudding♥
- It’s 3 cup of skim or low fat milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cornflour or cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 10 envelope of sugar substitute.
- You need 1 of packet of tea biscuits.
Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Chocolate Pudding from Snack Pack. If you want the taste of a chocolate dessert without the guilt, try this healthy chocolate pudding recipe made The secret ingredients: Bananas and avocado make it creamy, just like traditional pudding! +Results vary depending on starting point, goals and effort. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients.
Diet chocolate Pudding♥ step by step
- Heat 2 and a half cups of milk in a pan..
- Add sugar substitute and cocoa powder and mix well..
- Pour the rest of the milk in a bowl and dissolve the cornflour. Make sure there are no lumps..
- When the milk is simmering and add the remainder of the milk into the pan while mixing continiously. Stir until it thickens..
- Turn off the stove and allow to cool down..
- While it is cooling place the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them..
- Mix into the pudding and pour it out in the desired plate..
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours and serve..
I usually top the pudding with M&M's. I can help you with "What's. Here's an easy molten chocolate pudding that's a real crowd-pleaser. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking.