Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan. I am in love with this Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. Because of their high fiber content, the. Strawberry coconut chia seed pudding is very easy to prepare.
Just a few ingredients and a nutritious and weightloss friendly recipes get ready. Vegan: the avocado "cheese" sauce is vegan-friendly, made with a cashew base, fresh avocados, and a touch of nutritional yeast to get that cheesy flavor. Gluten Free: if you choose to use gluten-free noodles then this recipe is a great gluten-free option for those that have to avoid wheat. You can cook Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan
- It’s 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- It’s 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- It’s 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- You need 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
They're also packed with flavor—Vegan Avocado-Tofu Toast! Pecan Pie Overnight Oats!—and easy to get on the table in a snap. Vegan definition is – a strict vegetarian who consumes no food (such as meat, eggs, or dairy products) that comes from animals; also : one who abstains from using animal products (such as leather). How to use vegan in a sentence.
Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan step by step
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..
The difference between vegetarian, vegan, and other diets Great vegan recipes are like gold. Especially when they feature whole foods, and lots of plants. This type of cooking supports your health and overall well-being in important ways. There are many other ingredients to get excited about when you're cooking and eating. Filled with fresh strawberries, naturally sweetened with coconut milk and honey.