Healthy version of chocolate pudding. It isn't quite as sweet as regular sugar and either is this pudding. The pudding sort of reminds me of a dark chocolate version of chocolate pudding in flavor. You could make this healthy chocolate chia pudding recipe into popsicles for the kids as well.
I have already been dreaming up a chocolate version. This looks amazing and I can always get behind chocolate for breakfast. How about a chocolate pudding that's good for your heart? You can cook Healthy version of chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy version of chocolate pudding
- It’s 1.5 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s of Deocration.
- Prepare of Finely chopped pista (optional).
This is exactly what you'll create by following Jason The result is a creamy chocolate pudding that's rich in healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and flavonoids For a printer-friendly version of this recipe without photos, click here This healthy pudding recipe delivers a homemade chocolate dessert your family is sure to love while keeping the ingredients natural and guilt-free. Another great perk of this "pudding" is that it you can still eat it if you have dairy allergies. You'll be getting a nice helping of healthy fats with none of the. If you want the taste of a chocolate dessert without the guilt, try this delicious chocolate pudding recipe made with Shakeology.
Healthy version of chocolate pudding instructions
- Take one cup of milk and add sugar in it..
- Let it come to boil..
- Divide half cup of milk in two parts..
- In one part add cornflour and mix well so that no lumps are there..
- In other part mix cocoa powder and mix well so that no lumps are there..
- Add both the mixtures in the boiling milk and from this stage ot os require to keep stiring continuosly on low flame..
- You will see it becoming thick..
- Keep stiring until it becomes thick. (Texture will be when you are preparing Chocolate ganache and before cool down it is not much flowy and not very thick).
- Taste a little and if you feel sugar is less you can add sugar and mix..
- Add butter and mix well and switch off the flame..
- Allow it to cool down.
- Pour into shot glasses and garnish it with finely chopped pista..
- Keep it in the fridge overnight for proper cooling and setting..
- Enjoy this chilled very next day..
- You can prepare in the morning and enjoy at night the same day..
The secret ingredients: Bananas and avocado make it creamy, just like traditional pudding! Get all of the Shakeology flavors here. Here's a milk-chocolate pudding recipe from chef Matthew Kenny that is raw, easy to make, and full of. A fabulous dessert, with no added oil or refined sugar, that's packed with flavor! Try This Absolutely Delicious (and Healthy) Fat-Burning Chocolate Pudding Recipe..