Healthy colourful pudding. This homemade healthy chocolate pudding is super creamy, chocolatey, and absolutely fantastic! Here's a milk-chocolate pudding recipe from chef Matthew Kenny that is raw, easy to make. This healthy pudding recipe delivers a homemade chocolate dessert your family is sure to love Pudding mixes on store shelves contain sugar, artificial flavors, thickening agents, preservatives, and.
How about a chocolate pudding that's good for your heart? This is exactly what The result is a creamy chocolate pudding that's rich in healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and. Pudding Recipes- Nothing spells comfort like a creamy, warm pudding. You can have Healthy colourful pudding using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy colourful pudding
- You need 2.5 cups of Amul mithai mate.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated beetroot.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated fresh turmeric.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cauliflower florets only.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of gelatin.
- It’s 2 of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 5-7 of almonds.
They are one of the easiest desserts and also the most satisfying. A lovely pudding can go down well on any occasion. A warm sponge pudding is the ultimate comfort food. Indulge with sticky toffee, chocolate, vanilla We are the UK's number one food brand.
Healthy colourful pudding step by step
- Wash and blanch spinach leaves and grind it and make purée..
- In a pan heat 1/2 cup milk and add 1/4 cup Amul mithai mate and add spinach purée and boil till slightly thick. Keep aside to cool..
- Boil grated beetroot with 1/2 cup water and strain purée. In another pan heat 1/2 cup milk and add 1/4 cup Amul mithai mate and add 1/4 cup beetroot purée or desired colour and boil till slightly thick. Keep aside to cool..
- Now boil grated turmeric in 1/2 cup water and strain purée. In third pan heat 1/2 cup milk and add 1/4 cup Amul mithai mate and add 1/8 cup turmeric purée and boil till slightly thick. Keep aside to cool..
- Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup of water for 5 minutes. Now divide gelatin into three parts and add each part in each coloured mixture and mix well..
- Now fill leaf silicone mould with spinach mixture, rose silicone mould with beetroot mixture and star silicone mould with turmeric mixture and keep in fridge to set..
- Now take another pan and heat ghee in it and add cardamom powder & grated cauliflower in it and sauté till colour changed, now add 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup Amul mithai mate and boil it, keep stirring till it become thick now add grated almonds in it. Keep aside to cool for serving..
- Now de mould colourful mixture from silicone moulds. Now plate it and serve cool..
Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family. If you want the taste of a chocolate dessert without the guilt, try this delicious chocolate pudding recipe made with Shakeology. The secret ingredients: Bananas and avocado make it creamy. This healthy chocolate oat pudding recipe is so easy to make. It's a delicious, guilt-free chocolate dessert made in the blender.