Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan. Place apples, lemon juice, sugar and spices into a large bowl and mix well so apples are evenly coated. Place oats, flour, coconut and sugar into a. Mix together the ground almonds, coconut, maple syrup and olive oil in a bowl with the remaining teaspoon of cinnamon.
Either way, this vegan pudding is berry good. In a bowl; mix grinded nuts with the oats, shredded coconut, coconut oil, agave syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. In s a small baking dish; cover bottom with the fruits and sprinkle with your spice mix. You can have Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan using 14 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan
- You need 1 cup of Coconut cream(canned).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen mixed Berry.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of regular Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- It’s of For Apple crumble.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted flatten rice(poha).
- You need 2 of Apples.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cornflour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of regular sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jaggery powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Vegetable oil.
- You need 5-6 of Walnuts.
- It’s as needed of dessicated coconut to garnish.
We're love to share this Coconut Berry Crumble recipe with you. Ekua's Cooling Coconut and Chilled Fruit Bowl. Mango Coconut Overnight Oats Add coconut cream, agave, and lemon juice. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
Coconut berry pudding with Apple crumble Vegan instructions
- Take 1 cup of frozen mixed berries and place them to a saucepan..
- Reserve 1/4th cup of berry liquid to a cup which will be used later..
- Cook the berry mixture in medium heat until the berries become soft and mushy..
- With a hand blender blend the mixture to make a compote like consistency. If some chunks of berries are not blended it is ok..
- Add in 3 tablespoon of sugar and stir well to mix..
- Cook until sugar melts completely..
- Take out 1/4th cup of the compote to a cup for topping and garnish..
- Take 1 cup of thick coconut cream and add in to the prepared berry compote. Keep flame in low heat. Note that the cream should be thick, so use only thick part of the cream leaving any liquid from the cream..
- Stir well to incorporate cream to the berry mixture..
- Take 2 tablespoons of cornflour and mix to the previously reserved berry liquid..
- Mix well to make a mixture and add in to the coconut berry mixture slowly, stirring constantly..
- Cook in medium low heat until the mixture becomes thick custard like consistency..
- Remove from heat and stir continuously until the mixture becomes little cool..
- Prepare some pudding mould by lining them with cling film. I use small ramekin bowls and some silicon moulds to set the pudding..
- Pour the cool pudding mixture to each mould, cover and keep in the refrigerator for about 4 hours to set completely..
- For the apple crumble take 1/2 cup of roasted poha or flatten rice to a mixing bowl. I use brown roasted flatten rice as I love it to have with coconut cream. You can use oats instead of flatten rice..
- Add in 1/4th cup of all purpose flour and 1/4th cup of powder Jaggery to the flatten rice bowl. I use powder jaggery, you can use grated jaggery instead..
- Stir well to mix and then add in 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil..
- Crush some walnuts and add in to the mixture..
- Also add in 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and mix well so that the mixture becomes moist..
- Take 2 apples, peel and chop roughly..
- Take a 8-9 inch diameter baking dish, put the chopped apples there. Sprinkle 2 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cornflour..
- Mix well to coat cornflour and sugar nicely and spread evenly..
- Now spread the prepared flatten rice mixture over the apply mixture..
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown..
- When the pudding sets completely, take out from the refrigerator and demould carefully. As I used cling flim, it becomes easy to demould..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Also place some apple crumble..
- Sprinkle some dessicated coconut on the top of the pudding, also pour some berry compote and serve immediately..
- They are perfect vegan dessert to serve to any party or gatherings..
Add dried raspberries and stir well. Pour the mixture over the crust as the first layer. For crumble, place flour, sugar and baking powder in a food processor; process until combined. Add coconut oil, egg and vanilla; pulse until crumbly. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over crumble. (Dish will be full.) Place on a rimmed baking sheet.