Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding. Fragrant, rich & deliciously creamy Slow Cooker Rice Pudding with Turmeric & Cinnamon. This vegan rice pudding recipe has a creamy texture and a rich chocolate and vanilla flavor. My grandma used to make this dessert a lot when I was little and I still enjoy it today.
Simple and soothing, rice pudding is one of the ultimate comfort foods. Vegan chocolate rice pudding is quick and easy to make. The key ingredients are rice and chocolate. You can cook Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 4 cups of Chocolate soymilk.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of color vermicelli.
- Prepare of Some chocolate chips.
Then add a little salt, just to bring out the chocolate flavors. And a splash of vanilla extract or cinnamon powder. Stir until well combined and serve. The key to this vegan rice pudding recipe is batch-cooking rice.
Vegan cinnamon chocolate rice pudding step by step
- Take heavy bottom pan transfer rice to it. Now Whisk together 1/4 cup of milk and cocoa to form a paste and then stir in remaining milk and caster sugar..
- Add milk mixture to rice. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 35 minutes, stirring every 3,4 minutes. Remove lid and add cinnamon cook for a further 7,8 minutes..
- Serve rice pudding with fruit, cream or garnish with chocolate chips, color vermicelli.
Whenever I cook rice, I make more than I need. You will need extra sweetener to balance the bitterness. Vegan Coconut Rice Pudding – A healthy, vegan and gluten free snack can be made with white or brown rice and is cooked in coconut milk. I love me some Vegan Coconut Rice Pudding. I don't know about any of you guys, but it's always been one of my fave snacks to eat.