Makhane ki kheer (instant and healthy). phool makhane ki kheer recipe with step by step photos. lotus seeds or makhane ki kheer is a dessert that is often made during navratri fasting or vrat. makhana is healthier than popcorn or any of the While preparing the makhane ki kheer, I have powdered ⅔ part of the makhana and kept ⅓ part whole. This makhane ki kheer recipe is similar to other kheers yet extremely delicious and is personal favorite dessert. Indian's usually make and serve Punjabi makhane ki kheer during Navratri or Ekadashi or on fasting days and vrat.
Makhane ki Kheer, will definitely linger on your taste buds. Phool makhane ki kheer is an authentic healthy sweet that is prepared in North India mainly for festivals and for Upvas. The makhana kheer is simple and quick to prepare like any other kheer and is a treat to the taste buds. You can have Makhane ki kheer (instant and healthy) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Makhane ki kheer (instant and healthy)
- You need 50 gms of makhana.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 100 gms of sugar.
- It’s As required of ghee.
- You need As required of dry fruits ( Raisin , cashew nuts & peanuts ).
- It’s As required of coconut powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of elaichi / cardamom powder.
If you are keen on making this sweet at home, continue reading the article. This Makhane ki Kheer is a phalahari kheer recipe that is suitable for Navratri fasting or vrat or any upwas days. The method of making this phool makhana kheer is similar to other kheer recipes. It is very easy yet delicious and healthy kheer recipe that can be enjoyed on regular days as well.
Makhane ki kheer (instant and healthy) instructions
- Cook makhana in a pan with ghee for approx. 8 minutes on low flame..
- Now separately boil milk in a pan for 12-15 minutes and then add sugar,kishmish / Raisin, kaju / cashew nuts, badam / peanuts,coconut powder..
- Now take the makhana prepared in the first step and crush half of this makhana in mixer..
- Now add the crushed and the normal cooked makhana in the boiled milk (2nd step). make sure you add them slowly . now add elaichi powder. boil this whole mixture for approx 5 minutes in medium to low flame..
- Kheer is now ready to eat. ENJOY!.
Makhane Ki Kheer or Falahari Phool Makhana Kheer is easy, delicious kheer recipe suitable for fasting or navratri vrat or any upvaas for that matter. If you look for something very easy, quick and healthy then this makhana kheer is perfect wheather you make this for fasting/vrat, Naivedyam for. Makhane ki kheer is a pudding made up of makhana, milk and sugar. Makhana are very low in fat and high in carbohydrate. This recipe is best for toddlers.