Healthy chocolate mousse. This sinfully healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse is rich and so silky smooth… and you really can't The best part about this avocado chocolate mousse is that it tastes so decadent and so sinful that. Yep…this healthy chocolate mousse is your ticket to get your chocolate fix. Do you keep cans of Just add dry cocoa powder and honey…that's it!
It's sweet creamy chocolaty goodness The other amazing thing about this Guilt-Free Healthy Chocolate Mousse? Deliciously creamy and secretly healthy chocolate mousse. Ever since I started blogging my healthy. You can cook Healthy chocolate mousse using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate mousse
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chia seed.
- It’s 11/2 teaspoon of gelatin.
- Prepare 5 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 5 of almonds.
- It’s 11/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
This Healthy Chocolate Mousse recipe is secretly good for you! Chocolate Mousse has to be the ultimate in tempting dessert recipes. Rich and chocolately there is something just so satisfying A light and healthy chocolate mousse recipe made with greek yogurt. This healthy chocolate mousse recipe calls for just four ingredients, and comes together in minutes!
Healthy chocolate mousse instructions
- Firstly dissolve the gelatin in 4 tablespoon cold water and set it aside for 15-20 mins..
- In a blender jar add curd, chia seed, honey, cocoa powder,salt, almonds and cashew nuts Blend it till it become smooth paste. Keep it aside..
- Add the milk in a saucepan and heat it up and then add gelatin and stir it in low flame until the gelatin dissolved completely. Now switch off the flame and let it cool completely..
- Now mix the milk mixture with the curd mixture. Pour this mixture into moulds or glass and refrigerate it for minimum 4 hours or you can refrigerator it overnight also..
- Serve it with nuts or fruits. Here is your healthy dessert is ready. Enjoy this with your family and friends..
- Tips- if you want to make it Vega you can use non products and add coconut sugar in place of honey. Instead of gelatin you can use agar agar. If you don't have gelatin/ agar agar you can totally skip this part..
Try the creamy, dreamy mousse that's fancy enough for a special occasion and easy enough for a..chocolate mousse without refined sugar or the highly processed ingredients often contained in There is a surprise ingredient that is incredibly healthy, avocado. It makes for a super creamy. Place the mousse ingredients in the order as they appear, beginning with liquids, in a Vitamix® or another high-power blender and. A velvety smooth chocolate mousse that's guilt-free and loaded with superfoods and antioxidants. My purely delicious chocolate mousse is made from ripe avocado that is blended with Naked Chocolat.