Healthy Cornflakes kheer. Corn flakes are mostly carbs without vitamins or minerals. Welcome to nooruz world It is Healthy Breakfast Drink with Cornflakes, milk, fruits,dates, nuts, raisins. Dates are very sweet so, lam not add sugar.
If you really enjoy your breakfast cereal then we recommend you. The Best Cornflakes Healthy Recipes on Yummly Fruity Cornflakes – Kids Healthy Breakfast, Heartland Honey Mustard Pork Medallions, Cornflake Breaded Fish With Chili Mayo. You can have Healthy Cornflakes kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cornflakes kheer
- Prepare 3 cups of full fat milk.
- You need 2 cups of cornflakes.
- Prepare 4 tables spoon of honey.
- Prepare Pinch of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of desi ghee.
- It’s of Dry fruits of your choice.
Cereals and Cornflakes are the perfect escape to the narrow time Well the clear answer is Yes! Cornflakes are healthy for you; here are some of the many benefits of. A healthy breakfast is great to start a day but what is not great is the connection of cornflakes with But are cornflakes really healthy? Can they help in weight loss and are they safe to be consumed for.
Healthy Cornflakes kheer instructions
- Take ghee in a vessel add 1 cup of cornflakes and roast it with dry fruits.
- Now add milk and cardamom powder to it.once it comes to boil switch off the flame..
- Add honey and remaining cornflakes..crush cornflakes with your hands.
- Garnish it with dry fruits.
Did that lead to weight loss or weight gain? Wash curry leaves and dry it well. Cornflakes Mixture, cornflakes chivda, cornflakes namkeen is easy,vegan mixture made cornflakes, nuts, spices for diwali snacks or teatime snack, make in advance for party, get-together, potluck this. cornflakes chivda recipe with step by step photos. this is a sweet and savory chiwda. you can alter These are deep fried to make the chivda. They are also known as Corn poha or makai poha. you get. Cornflakes is made out of corn, fructose and corn syrup which contains a high content of Glycemic index, which in turn increases the insulin in the body and makes you gain more weight.