Healthy and tasty dry fruits kheer. Oats and dry fruits are rich in PROTEINS, FIBER, VITAMINS, which good to all especially children's Good Food and Good Life. Super tasty and extremely healthy kheer with the goodness of the anjeer or the dried figs with the other dry fruits like the cashews and the almond makes a. Dry Fruits Benefits: An everyday dry fruit you should never skip.
Dried fruits also contain more fiber and more of the antioxidants called phenols than fresh fruit, per ounce. Fiber fights heart disease, obesity, and some types of cancer. Having a healthy snack on hand can make or break your diet. You can cook Healthy and tasty dry fruits kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy and tasty dry fruits kheer
- Prepare 2 of litr full cream milk.
- It’s 50 gm of small grain rice.
- Prepare 400 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rose water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 150gm of dry fruits of your choice.
If you choose healthy, whole-food options with a lot of protein and nutrients, snacks can be integral to weight loss. Roast sesame seed on low flame until it splutters. Chop the dry fruits and keep aside. When the milk comes to a boil, lower the flame and simmer the milk till it thickens a bit.
Healthy and tasty dry fruits kheer instructions
- Take a heavy bottom utensil pour the milk into it and start boiling in low flame, when milk turn thick stir it properly,now add rice and continue stir on low flame,.
- When rice is completely cook and milk turn little yellowish colour, now add sugar,and cook all together for 10 to 15 min in low flame.
- Lastly add Elaichi powder and rose water in kheer,and mix it vry well,now turn off the flame, sprinkle all dry fruits into top and let it cool for 2 hrs in room temperature.
- Now keep it in freeze for 2 hrs more,now our healthy and tasty dry fruits kheer is ready to eat,.
Serve paneer kheer hot, warm or chilled. Dried fruit is practically a shriveled fruit that has gone through a moisture removal process, such as sun-drying. Most of the dried fruits are tasty while having a low-calorie count. For a person who wished to reduce their weight via a healthy diet, consuming these delicious snacks is a good way to. Dry Fruit Kheer is a delicious and nutritious dessert.