Chocolate mousse – made with tofu (vegan). This vegan chocolate mousse is made with silken tofu. This mousse is a healthier version and so creamy! If you've never tried a silken tofu chocolate mousse before, this recipe will take you completely by surprise!
Perfect as a light after dinner treat or as a healthy snack. We top our vegan chocolate mousse with fresh strawberries or blueberries. Tips for making this tofu chocolate mousse. You can have Chocolate mousse – made with tofu (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse – made with tofu (vegan)
- It’s 300 g of pack silken tofu.
- You need 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of raspberries.
Choosing the type of tofu can be important. If I want a pudding-like texture, I choose the shelf-stable firm tofu. Wrap the tofu in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess moisture. Add the tofu, cacao, agave or maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk, and sea salt to a food processor.
Chocolate mousse – made with tofu (vegan) instructions
- Drain the tofu. Add everything (except the raspberries) to the blender. Blend on high until smooth..
- Chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes..
- Put some raspberries into the bottom of your serving bowl. Scoop some mousse on top. I add another layer of raspberries then mousse. And decorate with a few raspberries on top. Enjoy 😋.
How to Make Vegan Chocolate Mousse. This vegan chocolate mouse filling uses silken tofu as the base, which creates an ultra-creamy and smooth texture, while packing in some serious protein. You'll just add the silken tofu to your food processor, along with cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla extract. The chocolate mousse I've been making lately contains avocados, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, plant milk, vanilla extract, salt and maple syrup. I usually serve it atop a wonderful tofu cheesecake I make.