Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert. Traditional Indian dessert, Sooji Halwa is a pudding made from semolina (sooji). Ghee, sugar and sooji are the three main ingredients required to make this easy dessert! Like so far, I had not shared the recipe for Sooji Halwa (Suji Halwa)!
In the same pan, add the semolina and roast on a low flame until light golden color. Transfer the semolina to a plate and set aside. Add the roasted semolina little by little, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. You can cook Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert
- It’s 1 cup of Sooji or Semolina.
- You need 3/4 cup of Grated Jaggery.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- You need 5 tbsp+1 tsbsp + 1tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Cover it with a lid and let it cook on a low flame for a few minutes or until. This recipe comes with regulated sugar and fat which does not however compromise on the. Learn how to make easy Suji Ka Halwa (Indian Semolina Pudding) which is an easy semolina with sugar syrup dessert topped with nuts. Topped with dry fruit, this is an easy, comforting and delicious dessert from the South Asian region.
Sooji Gur Ka Halwa (Semolina Jaggery Pudding) – Healthy Dessert instructions
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai. Roast all chopped dry for a minute and keep them aside. Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown. Boil water in another pan and add jaggery, a pinch of salt. Boil water until jaggery dissolves completely. Sieve the boiled jaggery water and add in the roasted sooji. Mix it quickly and make sure there are no lumps. Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously..
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve hot..
I'm here with a delicious Indian dessert that's super indulgent. Suji ka Halwa Recipe easy Indian Sweet perfect for celebration made with semolina, sugar and nuts. Sooji Halwa is one of the most common Indian sweet/dessert for any occasion a sooji halwa would never go wrong and for me I will make this halwa or Seviyan Kheer (Semiya Payasam) for most. You can top up other things like cashews, raisins, coconut, saffron to give sooji halwa even better taste (as well as fragrance). You will notice that I have added milk in my.