Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding. Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. They're loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk).
Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. If you haven't tried this healthy breakfast recipe before, now it the time! They may be small, but chia seeds can do great things for your weight loss. You can cook Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- You need 5 tbsp. of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of figs, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp. of honey or to taste.
- It’s pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 tsp. of rose water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pistachios, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cherries, chopped.
Here are some delicious ways to shrink your gut with the. Chia seeds have been a staple in Mayan and Aztec diets for centuries. Today, they draw the interest Nearly all of the fat in chia seeds are of the healthy, unsaturated variety. Case in point: chia seed puddings. "Chia seed pudding can be quite decadent, making you feel like you're eating an extravagant dessert when it's actually a healthy snack," says Goldfarb.
Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding instructions
- In a bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, honey, saffron, half of the figs and rose water. Cover and let it soak overnight (or a minimum of 2-3 hours)..
- While serving, top with the remaining figs, cherries and pistachios. Serve them chilled..
Easy, healthy chia recipe ideas for pudding, overnight oats, chia hummus, chia cookies, and more. "Chia seeds can help to control hunger by expanding in your belly and keeping you full," says. See more ideas about Health, Chia, Chia seeds benefits. Learn more about The Health Benefits of Chia Seeds and how easy it can be to add them to your favorite meals, the nutritious benefits they. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Chia seeds have many uses and benefits due to their high nutrient content, and are great as an egg substitute, for making chia seed pudding, and more!